Updates on The Studio Sessions, 1964-1982

For those on social media, Sierra Records has created several new accounts.

Breaking news related to the Clark release (and more) will be posted there (and then here, 'natch!), so let's show Sierra that we appreciate their efforts to bring more of Gene's music to us.
"Like" their Facebook page, follow them on Twitter and Instagram. The more people that know about this release, the better its chances of being a success.

Facebook: facebook.com/sierrarecords

Twitter: @sierra_records

Instagram: #sierra_records




Comments

Unknown said…
I can hardly wait to get this boxed set from Sierra Records. I have been a fan of Gene Clark since he was with The Byrds, when they first appeared on the Ed Sullivan show. Then when Gene left the Byrds, I became an even bigger fan of his! I'm glad there is a Gene Clark Revival. Now I can get more of his unreleased recordings!!

Popular Posts